<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 72 | Cheese Connoisseur

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daily Drawing: 72 | Cheese Connoisseur

So Turks has a problem with cheese.  He looooves cheese!  Sliced cheese, string cheese, cheese craze treats.  He's so desperate for it he meows and begs when he sees me take any out of the fridge.  And sometimes I'm too much of a sucker to not give him a teeny piece.

Evidence of the Cheese Beast as photographed by Andy.  Also, I'm dressed like cheese today...so there's that, too.  


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home