<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 69 | Spring Forward

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daily Drawing: 69 | Spring Forward

This has been one of the most memorable and productive Daily Savings Time days...ever.  Photo editing, photo shoots, walking over to our local diner for brunch, and 2.5 scarves finished!  I'm not one to be idle, so days like these are my favorites.  Having something to show for your efforts at the end of the day is so rewarding!

I wore my favorite Red Velvet dress today and didn't include a scarf, since I wore 4 different scarves today and couldn't decide on just one to draw.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home