<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, On Instagram

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last Week, On Instagram

I post a lot on Instagram.  There's quite a bit of overlap on there and my blog, but I thought it would be fun to share some snapshots throughout my week!  It's mostly gonna be cat pics.  Not gonna lie.

I've been playing around a lot with the Photo-lettering app by House Industries.  This one was made by editing my photo in Afterlight, adding the text with Photo-lettering and then using on of Instagram's filters.  I love mixing and matching apps!
This is Turks.  He's bad sometimes.  But he's so cute!

See?  Adorable.  He's always completely cashed out in the morning, and it's like trying to move a sack of potatoes to get him out of bed.  On this particular morning, he wouldn't let go of my hand and it was painfully cute.  (This was also made with Photo-lettering)

Friday night was spent weaving ends for my giant shipment.  Sprinkles was not really a very good helper.

So happy with my finished product!  But I've posted enough about this already ^_^ I promise new projects to come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home