<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 82 | Accomplishment

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daily Drawing: 82 | Accomplishment

Today felt like such an accomplishment!  I've never shipped a box that large before :P

I don't want to be redundant and repeat too much from my last post, so you can check out all the fun details of big project there.  I'll leave this one with satisfied sigh and that itch that I need to making something else...no idle hands in the Helms Household ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home