<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 84 | Sweet Freedom

The Pink Samurai

Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Drawing: 84 | Sweet Freedom

Vacation days are awesome!  I spent the day with more blog design and was able to jump on some quick freelance work for a friend who's business I'll be featuring soon.  Plus some crochet, and quick walk in the snain (snow/rain of course) with my sweet husband to Best Buy, just to get out of the apartment.  Turns out The Hobbit is out on DVD already, and since we missed it in the theaters (I'm a terrible Tolkien fan!) we snatched it up and watched it this evening.  Despite the quick outing, I really did spend most of the day barefoot.

It's been a good day!


This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home