<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I'm in Love

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm in Love

Top Left to Right:
*I love their packaging so much. The branding is excellent and color palette makes me happy.
*She's an awesome cool chick that makes awesome cool things. This is my favorite picture and shirt, my Grandmom used to have a machine just like this.
*Teal is one of my favorite colors right now and the photography is just stunning on these bracelets.
*Why, yes. I would like monsters for my ears! Look how fun!
*Love this new shop. If I any money, I'd be all over it! The colors are gorgeous.

----------------------------------

Just some of my recent favorites. I was having writer's block this morning and just wanted to play in Adobe Illustrator, so I did! I hope you like these...I think they are wonderful! Tell me what you think ^_^

Methinks tomorrow will be a tutorial day.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Haha, cute finds!!

 
At 4:10 PM , Blogger T.Allen said...

Super cute finds, and I love the colorful layout!

 
At 8:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The college looks great! love the colours, love the layout!

Thanks for including me. I'm happy you like my bracelets :D

p.s: my shop is called Sugar Bubbles. :D

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Curtis Collectables :) said...

Super cute stuff. I'm a sucker for cute packaging.

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Bruno and Betty said...

That bath dough sounds and looks amazing. Thanks so much for featuring my shirt. I love your blog and it's an uber honor to be included with such fun stuff. Monsters for your ears?! Luv!
Yay for tutorials, looking forward to it.

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger 2ndComing is an Illustrator said...

I want that sewing machine shirt

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger tupelolondon said...

You found some cool things, the t-shirt is great : ) Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home