<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: This used to be me!

The Pink Samurai

Friday, July 10, 2009

This used to be me!



I worked for about 3 years at EB games and went from seasonal part time help to store manager. My friends worked with me and we had so much fun. This video, with Olivia Munn (one of my favorite girls ever) as the star, sung by Perry Gripp, the guy who did Chimpanzee Ridin' on a Segway (youtube it now!) and with drums by the phenomenal Kevin Pereira, is the definition of my 3 years working in a video game store. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM , Blogger Siddiqa said...

It must have been fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home