<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: OMG Gundam no wai!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

OMG Gundam no wai!

So this is kind of old news by now, but I'm still astounded by it. A life size Gundam was made in Japan and geeks all over the world rejoice!


This shows the awesomeness lit up at night...PS its head moves too! So cool. And now, on the same note, you know that we here at The Pink Samurai (and by we, I mean me) love pink things. Someone, whom I think must be psychically linked to me some how, made this:

Dear Lord. It's so cute. I can't handle it. Super Kawaii Lolita Gundam! Sometimes I love people.

----------------------

pictures from:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home