<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I screen printed the other day

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I screen printed the other day

So I screen printed some totes the other day. Here's some pictures of some serious DYI.





The blue came out a lot darker than I had hoped, so some experimentation with white is definitely on the to do list. Love the red and natural colors tho! Again...tempted to keep everything I make. That's the problem with loving what you do ^_^

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger Winklepots said...

Very cute totes! :o)

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Almay Alday said...

Great bags!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home