<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Otakon 09 Picture Extravaganza!

The Pink Samurai

Friday, July 24, 2009

Otakon 09 Picture Extravaganza!

It's been a week since Otakon and I'm still dizzy from the experience. It was SO much fun. We couldn't escape from the booth too much to look around, though I did venture into the dealer's room a couple of times ^_^ Anyway, we had a GREAT weekend and The Pink Samurai is going strong. Here are some pictures of the awesome kids who came out to the show.

Imagine this x 4...and on two floors. I love that Jason is in the middle!
Shun! Shun the non-believer!
Super kawaii in orange.
I don't know what's happening here, but I like it.
This guy had a huge contraption on his back, I applauded his dedication.
Couldn't get a good pic of them, but they were Dr. Girlfriend & Phantom Limb from the Venture Bros.! Only my favorite cartoon ever.
You're gonna say "wow' every time.
OMG RAPTOR JESUS! This guy won Otakon in my mind.
A couple of my sister's friends stopped by to say hi and raid the buttons.
The cutest Bumblebee Mario ever.
I think this is a neopet or something. Props to them if they made that themselves.
I don't think the phone is part of the cosplay.
Remeber her from my first Otakon? She came back wearing the purse she got from me 2 years ago! I was so happy to see it still being used and loved. Its the 99 potions bag. I'll have more bags for you next year, I promise ^_^

I'm a helper.
Checking out the buttons. Dick dyi-ed me a sweet display out of an old frame from Salvation Army.
I wish I could do this every day.
21 & 24! More Venture Bros. goodness. They actually found their pic on my flickr and commented on it! It made my day.
So cute. She was bopping people on the head all day.
na naaaa na na na na na na naa na na na na na naaaa
Samurai Pikachu.

We did really well at the show, a good example for other crafty people that craft fairs aren't the only way to go. Next year will be even better and we're already planning our next cons! Anime USA, Nekocon, and Katsucon here we come!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like fun just watching people walk by. I agree, not just craft fairs will work well. Good job!!

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome! What is this? :)

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger Cami said...

OMG that looks like it was so much fun! I'll have to see if there's something like that in Colorado!

 
At 2:39 PM , Blogger Anna M. said...

I showed the picture of the girl dress like Utena to my niece, she flipped. It's one of her favorite animes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home