<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: The Pink Samurai at Re:Make

The Pink Samurai

Friday, April 11, 2014

The Pink Samurai at Re:Make




I'm so happy to announce that The Pink Samurai will be at the Re:Make show hosted by Brit + Co. in May!  This is my first show in Texas and I'll be sharing lots of process shots and general anxiety leading up to the event on my instagram account ^_^

I'll be selling my winter scarves that everyone knows (and hopefully loves :P) as well as a new line of spring scarves that aren't quite so cozy on warm summer days.  I'm so excited to debut these new scarves!  There will be some original designs as well as vintage fabrics.  So fun!

Mark your calendars for May 3rd and 4th from 11-6 at the Palmer Event Center in Austin!

EEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home