<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Austin Crafternoon • Make and Takes

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Austin Crafternoon • Make and Takes

I've been busy getting things ready for Austin Crafternoon and just finished makings samples of the embroidery make-and-takes.  There will be four designs to choose from: Hand Made, a ball of yarn (which I looove in the round frame), a kitten and Texas with a little Austin love.  I thought they would be perfect for the event and, I mean, I couldn't not have a kitten.

There will be different colored fabrics (plus the fabric you trade!) to stitch up and lots of floss to choose from.  I'm also giving away a free crochet pattern to make one of my most popular cowls.

Hooray for free stuff!

Check out this post for more info about Austin Crafternoon and I hope to see you there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home