<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 1.11.14

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fun Stuff • 1.11.14


Stuff to Make
  • I'd love to use this method to make small boxes in lots of different shapes.
  • Storage is a big deal for us, with lots of different projects going being about to hide the clutter is important.  Design*Sponge has a great DIY for making your storage a little cuter.
  • This hat is so necessary in this ridiculous cold!

Stuff to Wear

Stuff to Eat

Stuff to Read
  • During the New Year, I promised my self I'd stop wasting time on the internet.  I feel what I call BuzzFeed Guilt, when I've spent waaaay too long looking at junk.  Gala has a list of 100 things to do instead of procrastinating on the internet and loooove her thoughts.
  • The A Beautiful Mess girls have started a book club and I'd love to follow along.
  • I really love this answer to the question of why super heroes wear their undies on the outside.

Stuff from TPS this Week
  • I announced an even I'll be hosting later this year.  The Austin Crafternoon is on!
  • Have you ever wanted a comically large scarf?  I shared a super simple crochet pattern for one this week.
  • Thrifty Thursday was at Revival Vintage on North Loop in Austin.
  • And speaking of North Loop, I shared a map of my favorite vintage shops in that neighborhood.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Anonymous Elisa said...

I love this kind of posts. Thanks for the great list. I'm looking forward to browsing the 100 things of gala darling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home