<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 8.24.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun Stuff • 8.24.13


Stuff to Read
Stuff to Make

Stuff to Wear
Stuff to Eat
  • My family has always been big on cheese with popcorn, and this snack mix looks like the perfect movie companion.
  • Maybe someday I won't post something s'mores related in this section...but probably not.  S'mores fudge bars!
  • And s'mores pudding.

Stuff that's Super Cute

Stuff from TPS this Week
  • I shared a few shots of kittens and things around the house for a short update on how we're settling in to our new home.
  • I updated the Etsy shop and shared a few of my favorite scarves and cowls.  A new shipment of yarn came in this week and I can't wait to start working on the new color palette!
  • Thrifty Thursday was over at Hog Wild Vintage in Austin.
  • And I wrote a big beefy post recapping my experience at The Blogcademy last weekend.  It was such and incredible weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home