<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Shop Update: Hooray Fall!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shop Update: Hooray Fall!

Just wanted to pop and give a little update about The Pink Samurai shop.  The seasons are starting to slowly change (even though Austin is still holding firmly in the 90s) and my Pinterest feed is starting to morph into warm colors and lots of layering.  Not gonna lie, I'm really excited for scarf weather!  I started making scarves because I loved wearing them so much, and I've got a really fun color palette I'm working on for this Fall/Winter.  There will be a lot more cowls and comically large infinity scarves this season.  And I can't wait to get in some craft shows in Austin ^_^

These scarves are from my first line last year, but I love them so much, they're going to be staples in my shop for a long time ^_^  Blacks and whites go with absolutely everything


Top: Wimberley - Greyscale Ombre
Middle : Midge - Black and White Striped
Bottom: Pepelu - Black and White

I wore Pepelu a lot during last winter and it made it into a couple of drawings.  Check out January 7 and 22 from my daily drawings!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:33 PM , Blogger The Good Groupie said...

AGH! I'm absolutely in LOVE with that last scarf - not that I have ANY use for it just a few hours east in Houston just yet. :)

- Miranda

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger nicole s. said...

totally diggin' midge! i'm a sucker for stripes and b&W is huge this year.

xo nicole
writeslikeagirlblog.com

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Miranda! I know it...I'm summer-girl, but I'm ready for scarf weather. Only two more months to go...le sigh.

Thanks, Nicole! bnw has always been my favorite combo ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home