<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 8.17.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun Stuff • 8.17.13

I'm currently getting my learn on at Blogcademy (eep!!!), but here's a list of fun things I found on the internet this week...or that I just feel are kind of awesome and want to share ^_^

Stuff to Read
Stuff to Make

Stuff to Wear

Stuff to Eat

Stuff to Watch
  • Lauren has done a couple of wonderful videos with TechCocktail.  She's so inspirational and I'm so glad that I know her!  Check them out here and here.  She's doing some really awesome stuff with Umba, so you should check that out, toooo!
  • Riker gifs are always incredible.

Stuff from TPS this Week

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home