<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 228 | Blogcademy Weekend Begins

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Daily Drawing: 228 | Blogcademy Weekend Begins

Tonight I went to dinner with a few of the ladies are attending Blogcademy with me this weekend.  On the way to dinner, I ran into Shauna, Kat and Gala!  Dinner was really fun and I'm excited to dive into class tomorrow.

Also, Turks was mega bad today.  But he was still adorable.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home