<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 231 | Austin City Limits

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 231 | Austin City Limits

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details

Today, thanks to the ladies at Blogcademy and Ed, one of my classmates for the weekend, Andy and I got to go to Austin City Limits with my Aunt Dee and her awesome husband Doug!  We had no idea who the band was before we went and only found out we were going the day before.  It's an iconic music show that's been on PBS for 39 years.  They tape bands for the show and host concerts that aren't taped, too.  It's an Austin institution.

Today, I've reaped the benefits of spontaneity and open-mindedness.  There's so much going on in this cool town, I think it's so important to be up for anything because you never know who you'll meet or what you'll see!  But that mentality isn't reserved for Austin.  I've found that not being afraid to say, "yes," and diving into the unknown has opened up my world to many new opportunities.  

So like Steve Brule says, "You gotta fly like and eagle, don't be like a turkey."  Has anyone stepped outside their comfort zone or jumped on a crazy opportunity lately?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home