<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 234 | Happy Birthday, Daddy!

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Daily Drawing: 234 | Happy Birthday, Daddy!

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Today is my Daddy's birthday!  I wish we could be there to celebrate with him this year.  But we talk almost every day and even if we're just recounting our everyday routine, it's precious time to me.

I love you, Daddy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Blogger Dub Pool said...

Love you too, honey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home