<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 8.10.13

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fun Stuff • 8.10.13


Stuff to Read
  • TNG Season 8 always cracks me up!
  • After working in the photography industry and making stylistic decisions on a daily basis, I really appreciated this article on the Modcloth blog about how they choose their hero shots.  It's a great resource for photographers, models and art directors!

Stuff to Make

Stuff to Wear
  • I love the hand-drawn look of this dress by Romwe.  Looks like it's sold out on the site, so they took the whole item down. Weird.  This might have to be a fun DIY!
  • Another dress by Romwe, this one reminds me of the blue shells in Mario Kart.  I told Andy if I ever wore it, I would just go around punching people who are in the front of lines.
  • YesStyle is one of my secret gems for super cute dresses and this one is of my favorites right now.  I'll take one in each color, please. #peterpancollarsforever
  • And after snagging Mallory's eShakti dress at the TxSC swap last weekend, I looked them up and pinned like half their inventory.  This one is perfection.

Stuff to Eat
  • Lucky Rainbow Chex Mix looks super cute and delicious.  I know I'm not the only one who leaves the charms for last just to eat a giant spoon full of them.
  • These Cake Batter Marshmallows are super cute!  And her blog tag line "I'll help you justify your buttercream addiction," just made me lol.
  • I've never tried to make m&m cookies, but I want to try.  Because they're yummy.

Stuff to Watch
  • Shironeko is one of my favorite internet cats and this video is the perfect example of why.  So chill.
  • Everything that Lisa Eldridge has done and will ever do.  She's the reason I don't look like a hot mess when I go out every day.
  • Gala Darling is a constant inspiration (eep! we're gonna hang out next week!) and this is a really great interview where she talks about...everything ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home