<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 165 | Sunglass Fever

The Pink Samurai

Friday, June 14, 2013

Daily Drawing: 165 | Sunglass Fever

I love sunglasses!  Especially awesome cheap ones that are completely ridiculous shapes.  I got the hearts from Fred Flare a couple of years ago, the butterflies are from Emerald's in San Marcos (this place is like if Mod Cloth had a retail shop!) and the chunky cat-eye's are Betsy Johnson from HauteLook on a tip from a friend.  The HauteLook link is an invite to their service...they don't have any Betsey Johnson up right now, but I found them on ebay here.

So yeah.  Sunglasses are the bess knees!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home