<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 163 | Finally, Some Color

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Daily Drawing: 163 | Finally, Some Color

So I've learned that all the color in wardrobe is only in cardigans.  And since it's too warm for cardigans, I've been monotone for what feels like weeks!  Well...I can't blame the weather for my terrible packing :P  But I sucked it up today and wore a cardigan anyway.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home