<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 159 | Eclectic Living

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 09, 2013

Daily Drawing: 159 | Eclectic Living

Today we visited an estate sale, a Mini Maker Fair and ate lots of powered donuts while watching Top Gear, X-Files and playing games.  It was a pretty great Saturday.  I've been particularly obsessed with an iPhone game called Battle Cats since...this morning :P  It is because of that game that I'm so late in posting this haha!  Time flies when you're fighting hippos!

Here's my drawing...now that you think I'm a crazy person...

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home