<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 154 | Monochrome Monday

The Pink Samurai

Monday, June 03, 2013

Daily Drawing: 154 | Monochrome Monday

I have a problem with blacks, greys and whites.  We're in temporary housing for a month, with all our stuff in storage, so I had to pack a suitcase with enough clothes for 30 days.  Somehow I ended up packing 2 white v-necks, 2 grey t-shirts, 2 grey tanks, and 5 black tanks.  That's not all I packed...but I'm guessing that my drawings are going to start getting a little repetitive haha!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home