<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 152 | Wimberley

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 152 | Wimberley

We had a wonderful day out in Wimberley today!  We stayed the night with my Aunt and her husband (who live in my Grandmother's home...which is really where I grew up and will always be my childhood home!) and went to Market Days in the morning.  Andy and I slept in a bit and missed the cool morning, so we didn't last very long in outside in the heat.  But more on that later...I took some fun pics of the monthly event that I'll share tomorrow!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home