<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 158 | B's

The Pink Samurai

Friday, June 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 158 | B's

Today, I made the estate sale rounds in search of something for a new project and fun things for us.  One of the houses belonged to talented seamstress and her pattern collection made me want to faint.  I spoke with another lady who was thumbing through everything like me and we were just in awe.  I hope I can make the previous owner proud with what I make from the patterns I picked out.  (I'm thinking of going back on Sunday to see if there's anything left!)

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home