<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 161 | Hamilton Pool Adventure

The Pink Samurai

Monday, June 10, 2013

Daily Drawing: 161 | Hamilton Pool Adventure

My Aunt and Uncle, who live in Abilene, are in town this week and my Aunt and I went to visit Hamilton Pool today!  I shared one quick shot on instagram, but will posting lots of fun pics tomorrow!  We decided to go last minute and had a great time snapping photos.  Plus I got to walk off all those pancakes from yesterday (and this morning).  AND I got a ton more tips of things to do and places to go in Austin ^_^ I love this town!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home