<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • DIY Earrings + Cat Shoes + Human Alarm Clocks and More

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fun Stuff • DIY Earrings + Cat Shoes + Human Alarm Clocks and More

This week, I spent a lot of time on Pinterest :P  With Spring starting to peek around the corner, I've been nesting quite a bit and there's no better place for interior design inspiration than Pinterest.  And now that SXSW is winding down, I'll be able to get in and out of town a little easier for more Thrifty Thursdays.  Hooray!

Check out some of the stuffs I found online this week!

  • I've been looking for a good turban tutorial since last fall, but this DIY "tur-band" is probably a lot more practical for the Texas summer that's heading my way.
  • Being a geology nerd, I totally love the idea of decoupaging everything to look like different types of stones!  Also, you should've seen my first attempt as spelling "decoupaging".  Woof.
  • Kathy Cano-Murillo is on of my crafty heroes and her recent, super simple geometric jewelry tutorial is just begging to be made.
  • How great are these lightening bolt earrings?!  They make me want to put nail polish on everything.
  • I found out about Hoop-la magazine from Jenny Hart a while ago on twitter and I've been trying to figure out how to get my hands on a copy ever since!  She's featured in the magazine along side lots of other artists and general embroidery inspiration.  So cute!
  • Shauna posted this article about jobs that no longer exist in her Link Love this week.  I think it's so cool to see a slice of life that's so foreign to us now.  History is awesome.  Though, I do wonder who woke up the human alarm clocks.
  • I started reading Sailor Moon recently and just found out they're remaking the anime.  So stoked!
  • This is a look inside my brain whenever I go to Target
  • Speaking of geology...how incredible is this lamp?!  Andy says it's a soul gem that was forged with the corrupted souls of demons.  Even if it is, I still want it in my house.
  • Let's talk about how dreamy this dining room is for a minute.  It's pretty much perfection in my book.  That hutch!  That table!  There could be a little more pink in the room, but other than that, it's ideal haha!
  • This pink couch is everything that is good in the world.
  • I've been really digging bullet planters lately, as one does.  They're just so fun and kitschy!

On The Pink Samurai this week...
Check out more Fun Stuff.  Spoiler alert: there's lots of cats and pink!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home