<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: March 11 • Happy Dream Day

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11 • Happy Dream Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Dream Day!  I had a psychology teacher who said that you could train your brain to remember your dreams.  He said that if you were receptive to the idea of remembering your dreams and went to bed believing that you'd remember them when you woke up, then you would.  I do it every night and remember the craziest stuff when I wake up!  I think a dream journal would be really fun to keep ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home