<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Thrifty Thursday • Olive

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, April 03, 2014

Thrifty Thursday • Olive




Olive
address : 1223 Rosewood , Austin, TX 78702
hours :  Tuesday - Saturday: 11am - 7pm | Sunday: 12pm - 5pm



Yay!  After a few weeks off, I was so excited to start wandering around town again in search of vintage goodness.  This week, I found Olive.  Lucky for me, the owner Laura was in when I popped by and we got to chat a little bit about her shop.  Olive features a small, curated selection of vintage women's clothing with an emphasis on timelessness.  Laura seeks out basic pieces that will fit any decade.  Things that can be easily incorporated into any wardrobe.  She's also got a great selection of vintage denim, which is really popular right now.  Especially in Austin! 

 Alongside the vintage is an extensive selection of products by indie designers.  Clothing, accessories, jewelry, perfumes, paper goods...you name it, they've got it.  Olive definitely has something for everyone.  

Here's a few more photos of easily one of the most photogenic shops in all of Austin!











Add caption

Pretty much anything photographed here, at least at the time of writing this post, can be found in their online shop.  I actually picked up these super simple brushed silver triangle earrings when I stopped by.  I love them.  That's always the problem when I visit shops...it's really hard for me to leave without something!   I mean, Olive carries only vintage and indie...so it's pretty much everything I love.  Definitely stop by!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home