<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: March 20 • Happy Alien Abduction Day

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20 • Happy Alien Abduction Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Alien Abduction Day!  Time to marathon X-Files on Netflix...ALL DAY!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:13 AM , Blogger Beth Howard said...

Now, see, this is the kind of themed day I can really get into.

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Running with a Glue Gun said...

Happy Alien Abduction Day!

I absolutely love The X-Files, so today gives me the perfect excuse to sit around and watch a whole season (or maybe two) lol. I also love your drawing, its super cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home