<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: 30 Day Photo Challenge

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, August 07, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

I'm a little late to the game for the 30 Day Photo Challenge hosted by Oh So Lovely, but it's such a fun idea I'm going to make up for lost time! You can read more about the challenge here. All you really need to know is that they came up with a really cute list of things to take photos of and post on your blog. So since I'm 7 days behind, I'm going to catch up in this post!

Here's the official list:
photo_challenge_2011

And here we go!
photo_challenge_day1and2
I found out about the challenge from Amy Tangerine, who's blog I've been following for a long time. In the same post, she shared about a new photo app called Pocketbooth that turns your phone into a mobile photobooth. Super cute and I had to get it. Also it was raining really hard this afternoon.

photo_challenge_day3
The clouds outside my apartment were hard to see because of that whole torrential down pour thing. I do love when it's light outside and pouring rain.

photo_challenge_day4
duh.

photo_challenge_day5
My fiance! The amazing and talented Andy Helms ^_^ He's so great I can't barely believe he's real sometimes.

photo_challenge_day7
I've been drawing a lot more lately, and my newest is this girl.

Hooray! All caught up! Tomorrow is "technology" and I know exactly what I'm going to do ^_^ Also, nail pics are coming tomorrow, too.

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home