<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Please vote for me!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Please vote for me!



I started my last semester a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. Hence, no writing for the last few weeks. But now I write out of desperation lol! I was picked as a finalist in Super Cute Kawaii's Shopify Contest. The winner gets a free year on Shopify. I would have my own online store front! It's reader based so I would looooove some help!

All you have to do is comment on their blog post. HERE!

Thanks so much for all your support!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM , Blogger Red Red Completely Red said...

Good luck! I love your products and hope you win :)

 
At 2:54 AM , Blogger Impossible Alice said...

I voted for you! Good luck, I really hope you win! xoxo

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Deelights said...

I voted for you! Good luck! : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home