<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • How to Sew a Button + Another Cat Dress + Pink Cabinets

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, April 05, 2014

Fun Stuff • How to Sew a Button + Another Cat Dress + Pink Cabinets

What a full week!  I hopped all around town getting ready for a fun new project, Turks spent a lot of time sleeping / wallowing in my lap while I worked and watched A LOT of Chuck while crocheting the last impossibly large scarf for the season.

Here's some of the fun stuff I found on the internet this week...
  • I've really been wanting to add more skirts to my wardrobe and this one is so perfect.  Scallops make everything cuter.
  • Another cat dress in my wardrobe?  YES!  It'll be a miracle if I don't buy this before I finish writing this post.
  • Black and white and hearts make everything better.
  • I love the color and print of this dress.  It's so pink and fancy and Orla Kiely only makes the most fabulous things.

ON THE PINK SAMURAI THIS WEEK!

If you're into it, check out more Fun Stuff articles here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I love the cat tote bag! I posted a link to it here --> catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca/2014/03/things-to-make-this-week_31.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home