<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fun Stuff • 2.22.14

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun Stuff • 2.22.14


Stuff to Make

Stuff to Wear
  • Cat purse! Catpursecatpursecatpursecatpurse!
  • The Ninth Doctor will always be my first Doctor ^_^
  • Janey made the most fabulous Lando Calrissian cosplay! I was Han Solo last Halloween and I think it's so cool to see another chick's take on a male character's costume.
  • This dress is the stuff of dreams.

Stuff to Eat

Stuff to Read

Stuff from TPS this Week

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blush!* Thank you so much for the link love!

I adored your Han costume! And that's actually how I found your blog! I contemplated doing a Han costume, and was doing some digging on the internet!

xoxo
-Janey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home