<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 358 | Christmas Eve

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Daily Drawing: 358 | Christmas Eve

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
Happy Christmas Eve!  We spent our day hanging around the house, making stuff, listening to Christmas music and watching gobs of The Office.  Also...I'm totally wearing that sweatshirt again.  I hope everyone is having a magical time this evening and we're wishing you the Merriest of Christmases for tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home