<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: A Christmas Playlist

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Christmas Playlist

Every year, the day after Thanksgiving is like the starting shot for my most favorite season.  The very first thing I do is put on my Christmas music.  It's the easiest way to for me to get in the spirit while I drag out decorations and bake gobs of chocolate chip cookies ^_^ We've got a growing collection of records and I've got a playlist on iTunes at the ready with all my favorite albums.  I thought it would be fun to pick a few of my favorite songs from the most heavily rotated albums in our home.

Check out the playlist on Spotify!

Do you have any standard tunes or more modern songs that you crank up during the holidays?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home