<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 121 | Hooray, May!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Daily Drawing: 121 | Hooray, May!

Today was super fun for me ^_^ The Blogcademy girls posted about the Portland event they hosted back in March.  I was one of their sponsors and made up some branded scarves for the occasion.  It was so fun to see my name and work among the other talented artists who sponsored, and the headmistresses had such kind words about the scarves!  I'm so so glad that everyone enjoyed them!!!

Check out Kat, Nubby and Gala's blogs for awesome photos and more info about Blogcademy!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:39 AM , Anonymous kat - rocknrollbride said...

aww so cute! love your blog too, you should come to a workshop now :-)
*Kat*

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thank you, Kat! I'd loooove to go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home