<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: WeekendCat

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, February 25, 2012

WeekendCat

WeekendCat is in full-effect! Turks loves when we're home and is always near no matter where we are in the house. He especially loved stomping his boots on us in the morning ^_^

Also...holy crap I'm blogging from my phone in bed! So I have no idea what these photos are gonna look like on the actual site haha! If this works though, I'm gonna blog sooo much more!

<3

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Suzanne said...

Gosh I love cat photos. :)

Glad I found your blog today! It's adorable & I'm off to check it out some more..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home