<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Self-Portraits

The Pink Samurai

Monday, January 09, 2012

Self-Portraits

So I'm not much for taking outfit photos of myself. I'll leave to the super cute chicks like Amy Morby and Elsie Larson. But I love drawing self portraits, and I used to do it really regularly on my metro ride home from work. Andy and I have started drawing together in the evenings again, and it's so much fun to get back into the habit. I just shared one of my outfits on our Museum Date this weekend and figured I'd share a few more. Also, Instagram has been my wonderfully lazy way of getting pics onto the internets :P AND it turns out only washing your darks for 2 weeks, makes you really creative with your wardrobe!

outfit_drawings_1
Black shirt » H&M years ago
Camel Sweater » Old Navy
Jeans » Gap
Scarf » Old Navy
Shoes » Vans Authentic Lo Pro in teal

outfit_drawings_2
Dress » Modcloth
Cardigan » Target years ago
Tights » Victoria's Secret
Flats » Rocket Dog

outfit_drawings_3
Tank Top » Gap last summer
Sweater » Old Navy years and years and years ago
Pants » Gap

<3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home