<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: School work can be fun

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

School work can be fun

Still no new crafting. School work and the Wii have been monopolizing my time. There's nothing I can do about it really. I did bring home the prints that have been graded tho.

This first one came from a quote about the human brain creating more electrical impulses in a day than all the phones in all the world. Cool idea, not sure if its true, but it makes for a cool linocut. Here is my little robot getting his daily electricity from Brain Crunch, part of a complete breakfast.



This next one is my first attempt at woodcut. It's just a tattoo-like swallow. Everything around the black was carved out. Normally, I like to have everything I do face to the right. It makes me think of moving forward. I forgot to flip this image to reflect that, but then thought that this was better. I was looking back on the life I left behind, knowing that things were finally changing. That's why it's called "Looking Back".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home