<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: So many things!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So many things!


OK! So there's a few things to get to. First of all, I have a new hero. Her name is YummyDino and not only does her jacket love her very much, she also takes awesome photos. I made this button a while ago that said, "I love my jacket and my jacket loves me." Totally cool, I know ~_^ She bought it and took a pic (in the almost-summer heat mind you) of her jacket! Most definately cute and forever on my list of heroes.Also, be sure to check out her flickr: flickr.com/photos/dinorawr/ Awesome to the max photos forreal.

***So something else pretty cool...I just spent the last half hour making my first Treasury in Etsy! The theme is the Chinese Zodiac. I've been kind of obsessing over Fruits Basket (one of my favorite animes!) and this treasury worked perfect! Check it out here:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=446***

Plus I made it into a couple ^_^
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=397
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=59



I went to the Asian market with a couple of my girlfriends today and they had this kickass kawaii wrapping paper on sale. It was promptly paid for and buttons were made tonight! They'll be listed on Etsy in the morrow.
I think they are super cute. I have tons more just waiting to be made, plus a 2.25 machine on the way that will make pocket mirrors and coasters. Good times will be had by all!





Meanwhile, in the land of Bum, I haven't been too creative and let one of my favorite and best selling items go unmade. Good thing I got back on the horse again! She's going to be "w00t"



So yeah, super procrastinator is on the ball again...let's see how long it lasts this time!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home