<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 51 | Eliminate the Variables

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 51 | Eliminate the Variables

We've been watching a lot of Myth Busters on Netflix lately.  Science!  It makes me want to be a science teacher, just so I can show episodes in class :P

Also, the day job was extra challenging today.  (Hense the crazy eyes)  Multiple presentations to large groups of people?  Pretty much my least favorite thing.  But because of these things, my team actually has some pretty cool opportunities.  As much as I'd rather be doing my own thing, some times days like this make the day job a lil cooler.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home