<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Fall Collection Coming Together

The Pink Samurai

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Collection Coming Together

So I've been feverishly working up samples to photograph for my application to Crafty Bastards.  I've made up about 10 to put up in the shop and need to choose which ones to submit with my artist statements and all that jazz.  I also decided that I'm all in with making a catalogue and lookbook for each season ^_^  We'll see what happens!

Here's some more...please indulge my instagram pics...

I'm on fire! Triple-wrapped bnw infinity.
Ermahgerd! 2700 stitches, this one took all day! Exploring my fall color palette.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepinksamurai/7975231349/in/photostream/
Holy crap this one turned out way better than I'd hoped!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home