<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: DIY Cat Lady Tote Bag

The Pink Samurai

Friday, November 22, 2013

DIY Cat Lady Tote Bag

I've got another super quick and easy DIY today!  I had so much fun with the ridiculously easy Illustrated tote, that I wanted to make another.  And considering I'm crazy cat lady, there was no question what the next design would be.

The supplies are the same as this post.  Instead of freehand drawing, however, this time I traced this pattern on the bag with pencil (you could also use carbon paper or disappearing ink to transfer the pattern).

Then, I just went over the pattern with my FabricMate marker and followed the directions on the pen for dry time.  Easy peasy...punkin pie!



Feel free to use the pattern here, or download it from this link.  Have fun!


*This pattern is for personal use only and may not be sold or changed in any way!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Anonymous eyeheartyogurt said...

Hi! The product links in the other post 404'd on me. I'd love to know where you get the blank totes. Heading to Michaels tomorrow to get my own fabric marker. Thanks for the great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home